IMMIGRATION AND VISAS (UGANDA AND RWANDA)
Adventure Consults’ visa information is very useful but serves as a guide.
Entry requirements for different East African countries differ from country to country and can change any time, and at times at short notice. Each visa application is treated as an individual case, so we recommend that you always make visa inquiries with your missions before travelling or check with our sales team – email@example.com for more up-to-date information.
It’s important that you read all information availed so that procedures are accurately followed to avoid mistakes. In an event that you arrive any destination country without the valid visa or right requirements, you might be denied entry or might be inconvenienced. As a private company, Adventure Consults shall and can only provide professional advice and guidelines, or offer any possible assistance. We shall not be responsible for any inconveniences or related costs due to errors caused by negligence while making your application.
Key/common requirements to obtain visas to most African countries (including Uganda and Rwanda where we operate), among others include:
- You must hold return or onward tickets.
- All documents required for your next destination and sufficient funds for maintenance during your stay.
- Valid passport for a minimum of 6 months upon the time of entry and with at least 5 blank visa pages.
- Yellow fever vaccination if entering from a country where yellow fever is endemic and/or where there is an active outbreak of yellow fever.
- In the event of a major disease outbreak, specific requirements could be set and put to the knowledge of the public. You may always check with us – firstname.lastname@example.org